Suitable for emptying 240 litre wheelie bins.
The bin is wheeled into the tipper and secured with safety chains.
The 180 degree tipping operation is simple and safe with the operator never having to leave the seat during the tipping cycle.
Enamel paint finish.
Type NS-WB-660 Forklift Wheelie Bin Tipper
The type WB-660 Forklift Wheelie Bin Tipper has been designed for emptying standard 660 litre plastic bins. The Bin is secured in the cradle by two side Clamps allowing the bin to be lifted/transported about the workplace and emptied. The tipping operation is simple and safe with the operator never having to leave his seat using a draw chord to activate the tipping action.
Standard finish on all Wheelie Bin Tippers is painted enamel.
• Safe Working Load (SWL) 500kg
• Load Centre 1700mm
• Unit Weight 140kg
• Pocket Size 165 x 65
• Pocket Centres 485mm
• 145° Rotation
• Horizontal C of G 1100mm
Place of Origin: Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: HUAMAI
Model Number: NS-WB-660
Product Name:Type NS-WB-660 Forklift Wheelie Bin Tipper
Safe Working Load(SWL): 500kg
Unit Weight: 140kg
Pocket Size:165 x 65
Pocket Centres: 485mm
The NWB-T1 Wheelie Bin Tipper is designed to safely lift, transport and empty a standard 240 litre plastic bin with a forklift
• Ramp fitted for wheeling bin into position
• Safety chain and backrest used to secure bin in cradle
• Simple tipping action operated from driver's seat
• Allows 180° rotation of bin
• Slip-on attachment allows quick connection to a forklift
• Design can vary for use with a 120 litre plastic bin
• Suitable for manufacturing and general industry applications
• Zinc finish
|Working Load Limit (WLL)||500kg|
|Pocket Size||185 x 85mm|
|Horizontal C of G||720mm|
|Vertical C of G||90mm|